I'm going to the Crittenden Opera Workshop! :D
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would like to describe my blog, but I don't know what's going to happen next! I suppose this will be my fly by the seat of my pants or the follow my nose kind of blog.
7 comments:
Where did you get this picture! haha it is the funniest thing I have ever seen!
I hope they don't make you dress up like that, but if they do...send pictures!
That picture is hilarious. You are so funny.
Is this what your aspiring too?
I love it!!! :)
Don't worry, my voice teacher told me I'd never be invited to sing Wagner...which is contradictory because when I first met her, she told me my voice would be perfect for Wagner. Nobody can make up their mind about the quality of my voice. Oh well.
Well you are not a large Wagnarian mother as Professor Higgins spoke of so......
Post a Comment