Also, one of my very favorite places. You all know that I don't like breakfast food, other than cereal, which lately has been so much more than a breakfast for me (sad for someone that loves to cook, don't you think?), but this place opens my eyes to it, or rather my mouth. Both times I've been there I have been completely stoked and surprised at how well I liked my food. I mean, I don't even like eggs or potatoes, but the corned beef hash, loaded with cheese speaks for itself, and I had a seafood, Havarti, avocado frittata or omlette one time that is quite simply scrumptious, and something that I crave. Mmm. The place is reasonably priced too, so if you're ever in Sugar House, you know what to do.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Blue Plate Diner
Also, one of my very favorite places. You all know that I don't like breakfast food, other than cereal, which lately has been so much more than a breakfast for me (sad for someone that loves to cook, don't you think?), but this place opens my eyes to it, or rather my mouth. Both times I've been there I have been completely stoked and surprised at how well I liked my food. I mean, I don't even like eggs or potatoes, but the corned beef hash, loaded with cheese speaks for itself, and I had a seafood, Havarti, avocado frittata or omlette one time that is quite simply scrumptious, and something that I crave. Mmm. The place is reasonably priced too, so if you're ever in Sugar House, you know what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We will have to go try it sometime. It does not look like the fanciest establishment. But if the food is good we will endure the decor.
Post a Comment