


In spite of the mounds of more important things on my 'to do' list, I decided I would learn how to work my scanner today, and in celebration, here are some of my favorite pics from my pen pal across the pond! I've also been called as a Family History Co-Chair of my ward, so I've taken up indexing, which is digitizing census and church records. It truly is remarkable and I can bear witness to you that the Lord truly does not call us to a work, save he provides the means for us to accomplish it. He will fight our battles if we allow him to: We merely have to have faith in Him. I've tried indexing before, and it was such a struggle. I have a really difficult time reading old scrawly cursive, but this last time I came across names that I honestly couldn't recognize, and yet I almost instantly knew what they were. It isn't like that for every name, but I know the Lord helps his humble servants when they put forth the effort and exercise faith in Him.



2 comments:
Great pictures and we are excited about your new calling.
You are a fantastic photog too! Good job. Did you get the package I sent you?
Post a Comment