
Wow. I haven't actually been to this market yet, but I'm dying to check it out (no puns intended)! I wanted to go there when I got their circular from last week advertising cactus pears on a great sale. I have never had a cactus pear and it sounds like an adventure I'd like to make. I had a good laugh at this week's circular. Notice the Aztec carrying a human sacrifice cleverly digitally superimposed upon the gala apples being advertised. How does this sell produce and meat? I don't know, but if the cartoon is grabbing my attention like it just did, then those advertisement folk are doing a good job.



1 comment:
I also believe that in Tenochitlan (if I can spell it correctly)they acutally performed those human sacrifices so it is also probably a reference to that. However I am just probably trying to make myself feel better and have to agree with you that it sells
Post a Comment