I would like to describe my blog, but I don't know what's going to happen next! I suppose this will be my fly by the seat of my pants or the follow my nose kind of blog.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Rainbow Jello!
I've wanted to make this for a long time. I'm very amused. Nasty stuff though, most revolting texture. I feel bad for the person I made them for, who got his wisdom teeth out today. I certainly wouldn't want to eat 'em.
Oh, but it does look pretty though. I have always wanted to make this too, but have no patience. i would just dump it all in and it would turn gray and look like gelatinous mop water. You go!
7 comments:
I would totally eat some of this.
I would eat it too. Great job on it and I like how you took the picture so the light could come through the jello!
I love jello and it was so nice of you to make it multicolored and hopefully flavored!
Oh, but it does look pretty though. I have always wanted to make this too, but have no patience. i would just dump it all in and it would turn gray and look like gelatinous mop water. You go!
ooh, that's pretty!
Wow. That Jell-O is hard core. Gelatinous Maximous, I say. I am really impressed with how the color turned out. Well done, you.
Great job on it and I like how you took the picture so the light could come through the jello!
___________________
Melvin
Get Payday Loan in 4 easy steps
Post a Comment