
Though not actually time for celebration just yet, because I still have five more finals, I can say with excitement and a huge sense or relief that my cadaver lab studies are over and I am out of there!
I would like to describe my blog, but I don't know what's going to happen next! I suppose this will be my fly by the seat of my pants or the follow my nose kind of blog.
3 comments:
Good for you! That is fantastic! I have a new blog, it's dedicated to all things I think are cute: http://nowscentedwithlemon.blogspot.com
I loved my cadaver lab! It was one of my favorite classes. I did take a lot of teasing though because I would go back to my freshman dorm smelling like the cadaver lab...
That is a beautiful tulip. I still want to see the tulips with you. They might wait for us because it is cold now.
Post a Comment