Oh my friends, many of you know that BC Chicken is one of my very favorite restaurants, and how lucky I have been to have one in my home town. Well, my friend Yujin and I were downtown for Conference and starving, so we went down to the corner of 4th South and State, where there are three great restaurants: BC Chicken, Himalyan Kitchen, and Star of India. All wonderful, but when you're in a hurry, BC Chicken is the best fast food around, and the best Greek food I've had around. We both ordered this platter with the chicken and beef kabobs, in addition to a gorgeous pile of gyro meat on a bed of my favorite rice and lovely salad--this dressing is the only thing that makes iceberg lettuce a delight. Of course there was also tzatziki and pita bread. Man. So good. So you're wondering, why I'm telling you about BC Chicken when it's been an old favorite....but the Salt Lake location is, I believe, even better than the one in Kaysville! Oh man. I left my leftoevers in K-town. I wish I had them right now...mmm.
Monday, April 6, 2009
BC Chicken
Oh my friends, many of you know that BC Chicken is one of my very favorite restaurants, and how lucky I have been to have one in my home town. Well, my friend Yujin and I were downtown for Conference and starving, so we went down to the corner of 4th South and State, where there are three great restaurants: BC Chicken, Himalyan Kitchen, and Star of India. All wonderful, but when you're in a hurry, BC Chicken is the best fast food around, and the best Greek food I've had around. We both ordered this platter with the chicken and beef kabobs, in addition to a gorgeous pile of gyro meat on a bed of my favorite rice and lovely salad--this dressing is the only thing that makes iceberg lettuce a delight. Of course there was also tzatziki and pita bread. Man. So good. So you're wondering, why I'm telling you about BC Chicken when it's been an old favorite....but the Salt Lake location is, I believe, even better than the one in Kaysville! Oh man. I left my leftoevers in K-town. I wish I had them right now...mmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
haha oh jackie. Maybe on our next adventure in SLC?
mmm i like your taste!
I am glad you liked your dinner. It was fun to see you this weekend.
BC Chicken is good. I am missing the culinary joys of Utah, namely: Thai Siam, Hires Big H, Spaghetti Factory, The Mandarin in Bountiful, Arctic Circle (surprised?), Nielson's, and I'm sure a few more.
a fave around here!
Post a Comment