
I got a huge pile of gigantic zucchinis from my dad's garden, and have made a lot of zucchini bread to give to neighbors to try and use it up. I even made
chocolate zucchini bread (which was really quite good and moist, but cinnamon and chocolate are not my favorite flavor combination). If you do end up making the chocolate version though, I would definitely make it into cupcakes instead of loaves because in spite of my best efforts to thoroughly grease and flour the pan, the chocolate chips still managed to stick to the bottom which later resulted in kind of a mess. The cupcakes are easier to remove anyway, but you could also use the paper cup things and not have to deal with it. Anyway, I wanted to make more than just desserts with zucchini and this
zucchini casserole was top notch. I also made
zucchini crab cakes, which were quite good. Not much like crab cakes though, but I'll take any excuse to use Old Bay. Oh, another great zucchini recipe is
Zucchini Grinders.
No comments:
Post a Comment