Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Zere's a hole is zis cake!

Here is a lovely coffee cake recipe. I'm all about cakes with yogurt, sour cream, and/or pudding in them. Basically, I like me a moist cake! I also love this bundt pan that I kifed from my mommy! By the way, I don't like the glaze that the recipe calls, for, just use plain maple syrup. You could heat it up if you wanted, but cold is just fine. Sooo good.

6 comments:

love.boxes said...

What a beautiful blog you have here Jack. Love that Banner.. Your cake looks marvelous!

Jenni said...

Looks like the Sydney Opera house or something. And yes, I agree with Tif, beautiful blog, so you, so cheesey! "It's a BUNNNNNNDT." "Boont?" "BUNDT, BUNDT!!"

Launa said...

Hallo! It is good to see you blogging, my friend!

Tyler Lewis said...

sweetaction! cake is where it's at!

Tylerlewis said...

sweetaction! cake is where it's at!

Tylerlewis said...

sorry for the double....triple comment nonsense. blogspot is giving me the shaft.