Wow. I was starving today at a paper store, but there was a Crown Burger just across the way...like an Oasis in the desert! Now, normally I do not like tomatoes, and I'm not a huge fan of raw onions, but this gyro sandwich made me so happy! I can't imagine it without the onions, I think they were key, with the creamy
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
GYRO not jai-roh
Wow. I was starving today at a paper store, but there was a Crown Burger just across the way...like an Oasis in the desert! Now, normally I do not like tomatoes, and I'm not a huge fan of raw onions, but this gyro sandwich made me so happy! I can't imagine it without the onions, I think they were key, with the creamy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
wowed. that looks amazing. i really really want one. right... NOW.
You can get one at BC Chicken across the street from Davis. I bet it's much mo' bette' than Crown Burger, their souvlaki sure is. Andra also says that the Greek Food place with the Purple Greek Food sign by Northridge is pretty good. I want one right now too. SO delicious. Ha! I commented on my own blog!
haha wow, you are kicking my butt with your posts!!! I haven't updated in a month, but that's not important! Hey, could you post your lemon/apple and/or lime/pear salad recipe and ideas for homemade salad dressings?
As for salad dressings...I just throw stuff together. Sometimes is good sometimes is not. I like lime juice or "Black & Rhaspberry" vinegar. Basically you could toss anything in a little olive oil and vinegar and you'd have a vinaigrette. I'll think about dat some more...
Post a Comment