
Here is a lovely recipe. It's only 220 calories and 6 grams of fat for a serving of two skewers, and to be honest, I think it tastes a lot like the chicken kabobs at BC chicken. One tweak that I made to the recipe was using 1 teaspoon of coriander and no cumin, and I used lime juice instead, but that's just because it's what I had on hand. I would let the chicken marinate for a lot longer than 20 minutes in the 'fridge, acuz it's mo' bette' dat way. These also make great leftovers! If you don't have a George Forman (*sigh* I love the George Forman...that I also kifed from my Mommy...) then you could probably just cook up the chicken in a skillet (minus the skewers) with the grapes and everything and serve it atop whole grain brown rice. I haven't tried it, but I bet it would work and I bet it would be delicious!



3 comments:
Wow, you are getting quite prolific on this blog. It's only been a week or so since I last checked and behold all of these posts! way to go Idaho!
I just learned today that grapes more than explode when microwaved, they catch on fire! Try it...they have electrolytes in them so I guess that ignites when heated. how about that?
haha, that's amazing, I didn't know they caught fire! cool!
Post a Comment