Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pastry Pub

The Pastry Pub in Cedar City is a wonderful place. First of all, every sandwich and salad there contains Muenster cheese, which is my favorite. They make a great salad that is made up of lettuce, slivered almonds, citrus fruit, muenster cheese, feta cheese, and a raspberry poppy seed dressing. It's lovely! This picture of muenster is deceptive. It's actually slices of muenster wrapped around some sort of cream cheese concoction, but I think it's pretty. I love pansies, they're up there with my favorite flowers. I think they're beautiful, but I also like the irony of the fact that "pansy" has become a term to describe someone who is a wimp or a chicken, and yet pansies last far into the winter when the other flowers have long since kicked the bucket and are among the first to pop out of the snow in the spring.

1 comment:

Tylerlewis said...

aaahhh luff the pastry puuubbb..:)