Today I wasn't feeling well, and my kitchen was...out of food and full of people (I am getting a new floor to replace the one that hasn't been there since the flood...yes the flood on the 3rd floor *sigh*) so I went to Rooster Dumpling and Noodle Bar in hope of a comforting soup. The coconut curry soups with grilled lemongrass chicken and pickled vegetables as featured on the left met my needs exactly and made me forget about my sore throat for a good fifteen minutes or so. Delicious.Monday, January 18, 2010
Rooster Dumpling and Noodle Bar
Today I wasn't feeling well, and my kitchen was...out of food and full of people (I am getting a new floor to replace the one that hasn't been there since the flood...yes the flood on the 3rd floor *sigh*) so I went to Rooster Dumpling and Noodle Bar in hope of a comforting soup. The coconut curry soups with grilled lemongrass chicken and pickled vegetables as featured on the left met my needs exactly and made me forget about my sore throat for a good fifteen minutes or so. Delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yikes, I'm sorry you weren't feeling good! But I'm glad that yummy food had your back. It's good stuff.
Um...okay that looks like THE most delicious soup ever known to man and woman! Please find me a recipe for it.
That looks good. I hope your throat gets better.
Post a Comment