I finally got a chance to go to the Asian Market in Provo. They have some awesome stuff for some great prices, and they even sell Bok Choy, which is more than most of the stores around here can brag of! I bought a bottle of excellent Pad Thai sauce for $2. I bought some bean sprouts at another market, but...I didn't get fresh ones...make sure you get fresh ones. So I didn't add them to the sauce, but the sauce was fabulus all on its own. Very cheap lunch. Big fan.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Ahhh....
I finally got a chance to go to the Asian Market in Provo. They have some awesome stuff for some great prices, and they even sell Bok Choy, which is more than most of the stores around here can brag of! I bought a bottle of excellent Pad Thai sauce for $2. I bought some bean sprouts at another market, but...I didn't get fresh ones...make sure you get fresh ones. So I didn't add them to the sauce, but the sauce was fabulus all on its own. Very cheap lunch. Big fan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What kind of Pad Thai sauce? Oh, and tell me the calories per serving. Thanks!
calories per serving is 70. Problem is there is no way you're only eating 1 Tablespoon of sauce. I don't remember what the brand is...
Post a Comment